The Council on State Support to NGOs under the Auspices of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan announces a competition on the funding of projects of NGO resources and training centers for the year of 2019.
The Council on State Support to Non-Governmental Organizations under the Auspices of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan (hereinafter referred to as the Council) invites NGOs resource and training centers or their founding NGOs to participate in a grant competition (hereinafter referred to as the competition).
The Council accepts the projects that provide organizational and technical services to NGOs operating in Baku (provision of appropriate conditions for organizing meetings, trainings and events, providing computer services to NGOs, etc.) and the projects that consider monitoring of events in the regions and provide organizational and technical services to the regional NGOs in accordance with the Concept of State Support to Non-Governmental Organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Regulations on the Council:
Reriod of the project
Period of the project can be up to 12 months.
Amount of the project
The maximum amount of the project for NGO resource and training center operating in Baku can be up to 30000 (thirty thousand) manat.
The maximum amount of the project for NGO resource and training center operating in regions can be up to 20,000 (twenty thousand) manat.
Requirements for NGO resource and training center
• The NGO resource and training center or the founding NGO should have a state registration;
• The NGO resource and training center should have an office that serves to NGOs and has appropriate technical capabilities;
• Should have the necessary facilities for organizing training and providing technical services;
• The NGO resource and training center operating in Baku should have the skills and experience to serve at least 200 NGOs per year;
• The NGO resource and training center operating in the regions should have skills and expertise to serve at least 5 regional NGOs;
• Should have professional staff.
• Project proposals for the competition will be accepted from December 27, 2018 to January 15, 2019;
• The NGO should send the documents drawn up by the Council in accordance with the "Grant Competition Rules" and the forms attached there to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail addresses;
• Registered projects will be evaluated by experts until January 28, 2019;
• The winners will be announced after February 15, 2019 and will be published on the official website of the Council and other internet resources.
For further information please contact the advisers of the Secretariat of the Council, Tural Huseynli and Elnur Bagirli.
Tel / fax: (012) 493 17 32/80 (internal 250/270).
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org